Right now i've been b-boying for a year and five months, honestly it's difficult but at the same time i strive to become better. As a b-boy improvement is editing your style, finding what moves sought me and practicing until im able to use those moves. I started breaking in the summer of 2011 and over the years i've had problems mainly knee injuries but in spite I kept practicing, right now it is march 20, 2013 and i am currently injured. I hope i can recover from this injury because i love breaking and wouldn't want to lose it, Breaking is now apart of my life.
Practicing is trial and error, you practice until you can do the move correctly and you aim to be one of the dopest around. Even having a mentor like i do it is difficult to learn moves perfectly and use them as you wish but that all comes with practice. Their are many aspects and things you can do in this style of dance, acrobatics, beat hitting and of course the occasional joking around. I still have yet to figure out what my style of dance revolves around, i enjoy fundamentals and basics but i also enjoy the rhythm hitting and power moves. If i can continue my breaking career hopefully i can find out what my true style is.
No comments:
Post a Comment