Most of my idea's come from my daily life as a dancer, skateboarder,muscian etc. I do alot of stuff and i I see a lot of stuff, I wish that I could expose such things to the public and people could realize that its important. Many dont care for skating or b-boying or some music for that matter so I want to expose them to the world so people can see. I think these can change the world if exposed to the public. As a dancer of course most of my inspiration comes from dance , some dances are underground in a sense because yes people see this dance on television but no one knows what it is, where it cam from or whats the history behind it.
The people are basically clueless exposing the history and culture of the underground stuff, educating the people on the various ideas. These ideas can draw people much closer in a way because people can connect more easier since they now understand each other and the differences. The ideas are generated off of regular people so if I can find what interest them I can make them realize their flaws and their lack of understanding with out offending them.
No comments:
Post a Comment