Monday, October 15, 2012

Style Wars and What I think?

Style Wars a movie covering graffiti and its origins, honestly it is a good movie. Graffiti is an art from but people claim that it is not just vandalism, graffiti is a part of the hip pop culture. Many people are paying others to create a graffiti piece on their walls but it is not considered a true art form yet. Style Wars informs the people about graffiti and its back ground, I really enjoy the movie as an artist, B-boy and as a filmer/photographer. Why because like I stated they're bringing forth this art form the people deem bad and informing people and trying to show why artist love this.

why they do it. its a way to get people to realize that its good and its something people should know about. As a person who is apart of the hip pop culture i would say this film pretty much shows some of hip pop in its best when hip pop was new. I recommend this movie to those who enjoy or want to learn more about the hip pop culture. this is hip pop in it best and original form

No comments:

Post a Comment